Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 8

So these past weeks I have learned how to add a new tile set to the game. A tile set is like how the ground and buildings look. By learning this my partner and I no longer have to use the defaults and improve the quality of the game. I have been working on the head shots of the characters you come in contact with. My partner figured out how to change the sprites. Sprites are like the smaller version of the character. Like the character you control in Pokemon is called a sprite.Changing the style of sprites is very similar to changing the tile set. My partner has found a program that allows you to record what your doing on the computer. (like you see in those editing videos on youtube) she has been playing around with it for about a week now. Its a free program i will get you the name of it as soon as I can :3 .

 sketch of possible uniform


No comments:

Post a Comment