Monday, June 2, 2014

Reflection Upon My Project

       I had been making this game as apart of my 20% Project for English and believing that making a game would be easy. Neither myself or my partner could predict what would have happened what problems we would face. We thought that by using a program instead of actually learning all the programming that comes along with creating a game would be easier. I was in charge of most of the character design and even that took more work than I thought.
      During the process of making the presentation I came to a realization that if we worked harder we could have gotten so much more done. I personally had troubles with the program because I kept forgetting how to import tile sets and even make certain events. I wish we could have worked more together and less interdependently on this. Due to schedule difficulties we could not meet after school. We relied on Google documents and chats to ensure that what we were doing was getting done. It was very difficult to work with a partner in this situation because of differences of opinion. We had different ideas of were this plot would go. I will continue to work with the program. Not necessarily the game Revelation, but I will make a short game.

No comments:

Post a Comment